Thursday, April 15, 2021

Famous almost-last thoughts

My right leg started jumping shortly after I went to bed.

Briefly I considered calling my sister to help me stand up.

But then I decided to just sit up in bed. I rarely need help for that.

Hmm.

I almost made it.

But then I fell onto the left side of my bed.

Not too bad as far as falls go, but my left arm was pinned under my body, so I couldn’t call for help on my watch.

I thought about panicking, but then I realized it wasn’t too latent my niece and nephew were probably still awake to hear Fame if she barked.

So that’s what I did.

Then I got to work wiggling my arm free.

I was getting there when heard, “What do I do?”

It sounded like my sister, but she doesn’t ask for direction, so I figured it as my niece.

It was.

She eventually got situated, and my brother-in-law came in at the end to give an assist.

And my leg stopped jumping.

No comments:


Blog Archive