Thursday, September 30, 2021

Cinder-Matty

 All I can think of is the jumprope rhyme “Cinderella, dressed in yella/Went upstairs to kiss  a fella/On the way her girdle busted/How many people were disgusted?”

I started wearing my abdominal binder again today at the encouragement of my awesome physical therapist.

I stopped wearing it a few years ago because it didn’t really help my trunk stability .

But   at my appointment yesterday, I learned that  balance is a secondary goal.

The main think is it holds I my belly, which in turn holds my diaphragm in the right place, which in turn helps me breathe.

But how many people will be disgusted if it breaks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are in a good club. I need an abdominal binder and so does Jeanette.

sdt

Matt said...

oh good


Blog Archive