Sunday, March 13, 2022

I’m not passive-aggressive; I have Friedreich's ataxia

One of my nieces said recently that young people view thumb’s-up emojis as passive-aggressive when they don’t include text.

I use that emoji without text all the time.

I am sometimes accused of being passive-aggressive, usually by my sister but also, I think by a counselor. But my thumbs-up texts aren’t passive-aggressive  on purpose.

Two things to learn from this:

  • Young people (except my housemates) are dumb.
  •  Friedreich's ataxia continues to. Find new ways to screw me over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can thumbs up emoji's be passive-aggressive? I will bring this up in my diversity, equity and inclusion class. Makes no sense to me.

sdt

Matt said...

See my first conclusion


Blog Archive