Sunday, January 28, 2007

I think I'm gonna be sad

The Beatles were right: It probably is today. Nobody has a ticket to ride, though, it is just gloomy out. They are threatening snow showers and it looks it, just all gray and overcast. The thought of snow worries my dad, and he spent much of the afternoon checking the Local on the 8s on the Weather Channel. At least he did until I asked him about it. He said he wasn't worried about the snow, ‟yet,‟ he added ominously.

The morning started poorly, too. I woke up at 6 and fed my dog and took her out, then I went back to sleep and set my alarm for 9-ish. I woke up at 11:45. So I did nothing all morning. My mother says that it is good for me and that I obviously needed it. Maybe so but I felt off all day.

Part of me wonders whether I can blame my depression on my disability. I think this for like two seconds, of course. I blame pretty much everything on my disability. My disability and God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a ticket to ride now, Matt. Feb 3 sees you back on a horse, doing what you love. Yippeekiyay, m.....
JTG

Matt said...

Yeah, but that is days away and it will be cold.


Blog Archive