Thursday, June 7, 2007

Public pee-er (not me!)

As you can imagine, I am quite sympathetic to bladder issues, but I am not sure what to do about this.

My driver pees in parking lots.

He does not just whip it out and whiz right on the asphalt. He stands in the driver's side doorway and pulls the open door around him. Then he goes in a cup.

It is pretty subtle. The only reason I realized what he was doing is that he then tosses the contents of the cup out onto the parking lot.

He is a very nice man, a good driver, and I don't want to get him fired. Plus, how do you tell a grown man that one can't urinate in public?

The first time it happened I told my boss I was conflicted. On the one hand I was grossed out, but I was glad he had not stopped at a gas station and make me late.

But today he did it (well ... actually, yeah, he "did it") on my parking lot where I might wheel. Oh man.

No comments:


Blog Archive