Thursday, October 19, 2017

Therapied

I spent yesterday afternoon at my awesome physical therapist's, where I got a hat as a thank you for speaking to the class of grad students, and a speech therapist who my PT, my sister and my sister's speech pathologist friend all say is awesome, too. She was.

So it was a productive day, even if Fame didn't get to eat till 6:15.

It's not like this is a surprise, but my PT confirmed that we humans were not the star of the class. She said she was fielding questions about Fame for days after, which I'd expect. Fame is cooler than I, though I do have a more interesting neurological condition.

My PT also gave me some exercises to try to improve some issues and confirmed some of my thoughts.

The speech therapist listens to my problems, watched me drink and then recommended this strength trainer for your lungs. It sounds cool and if it works, I'll breathe, speak and cough better.

Go me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, Matty.
xx
JTG


Blog Archive