Tuesday, October 13, 2020

What a feeling

I googled leg warmers a few weeks ago.

I am not a huge Flashdance fan. In fact, I have never seen it.

I just decided I needed to wear shorts year-round, and I would even  wear goofy leg warmers if needed.

Instead, I found a newer iteration, more normal-looking, that won't get me laughed out of the house - although if I were, my legs would be warm.

The ones I bought look like gartered stockings if gartered stockings were opaque and stopped at the ankle and instead of a garter belt had elastic around the top.

The only problem is when my shorts bunch up, then you see the tops of the leggings and I look ridiculous. But I am warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite movies of all time. I think I have watched it at least 10 times. The music is phenomenal!
sdt

Matt said...

nice


Blog Archive