Saturday, March 6, 2021

Jawa vampires

The latest sleep issue: I am dreaming regularly. This is not a problem, just often leaves me wondering what on earth my mind is doing.

Apparently, without sleep mask, I don't enter REM sleep, which is when dreams mostly happen. But as I use it more, I dream, weirding me out.

Last night, I was in a car chase. OK, so was Harry Dresden in the book I was reading before sleep. I was being chased by Jawas, who were in Harry's chase, and I haven't watched anything  Stars Wars recently. Also, when we killed them -- I can't remember who "we" was -- but when we killed one, they all died. And instead of dying, they turned to dust like Buffy vampires.

???

2 comments:

csg said...

I had a dream I was making us all blueberry martinis in the pre-reno kitchen at GJ's. Maybe you were just in a hurry to get there. xo csg

Matt said...

I do like blueberries


Blog Archive