Sunday, April 10, 2022

Ron Burgundy kills me (almost literally)

Both Anchorman movies have always cracked me up.

I was watching the sequel one night, and my niece, who has the bedroom above mine, came done and asked her mother if I was OK. Apparently, I was laughing too hard.

Lord knows what she would have thought last night.

We were watching the original, and the rumble or the News Team discussion of it just set me off.

I started laughing crying, gasping, and then I couldn’t breathe.

I remember thinking, “OK, I can’t breathe. I need to calm down.”

But I couldn’t.

Then I thought “This is going to be a really dumb way to die.”

That only made me laugh harder.

I finally got in a breath or two.

I think it was my sister saying to me during the laughter, If we kill you, everyone is going to be really mad.

No comments:


Blog Archive