Sunday, September 4, 2022

Still standing

 I’m still standing and still loving the new chair.

Front-wheel drive is a challenge. It turns sharply. 

Because of that, I have pinched my arm and finger between the wall and the chair. Making matters worse, my hand has been stuck on the joystick, keeping the pressure on the various body part. 

Two problems deal with Fame.

She doesn’t like not having my lap to drop her ball on when I stand when we are playing. Worse, this chair has two footplates and a cover right above the footplates that she knocks off when trying to put them down. Thinking on what to do.  

But other than that all good.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled about your standing wheelchair. You really should consider writing about it because right now comments are out and CMS is considering whether to cover it. You are the poster hot guy in a Permobil chair doing it. I know that you already are aware that you are a rock star, but it is time to claim official standing chair rock star status.
SDT


Blog Archive