Sunday, November 6, 2022

I need to speed

 I like to keep my wheelchair turned on, even when I am not going somewhere.

This causes me trouble.

Not really because I accidentally hit it and careen somewhere dangerous, although that does happen on rare occasions.

No, the trouble is from a certain someone in my house yelling at me.

One problem with power wheelchairs is their inability to move if they aren’t turned non. They also take a second or two to start up.

If you have to get somewhere in a hurry, as I often do, those can be crucial seconds.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally agree although I have many desk accidents because I keep my chair on high speed and crashed into the desk because I hit my keyboard. Read the Demolition Derby BLOG in our latest newsletter.
s t

Matt said...

Ha! Ok


Blog Archive