Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crash test dummy

My dream to become a slightly paler version of this guy will have to remain just that: a dream.

I went to the therapy appointment today involving the electronic stim anklet. It was pretty cool. It was moving my foot by electronic pulses that stimulated the muscles. I'm not sure they were too hopeful. My muscles are pretty messed up.`

I was not even a guinea pig. I was just there so the physical therapists there could learn to use this new tool,

So I didn't get to wear it home; I am not now working out my muscles while sitting; I am damn sure not standing.

They didn't even tell me if it could help me definitely.

The best part was being the only guy surrounded by six young women, all interested in me. Until that guy who had a more-fixable drop foot showed up anyway. Jerk.

No comments:


Blog Archive