Monday, December 17, 2007

On time but still a rotten trip

Once I realized my trip this morning would go straight by my building without dropping me off, I wanted to pitch a fit.

Not because I was worried about being late. The other rider's destination was close enough to my job that I knew I'd still be on time and I was.

The other rider just rubbed me the wrong way. She was polite to me but kind of condescending to the driver and she seemed to blame the driver for making her late.

I hate my para-transit service. With a few exceptions, the drivers are its salvation. Even the one with ... shall we say ... eccentric habits.

We dropped the other rider off and then I learned the whole story. She was moaning about being late, but the driver had to wait at her house for 15 minutes, stop at the mailbox and wait for the woman to put her dog in.

Man, I hate people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate stupid people too. I think that there is a special circle of hell reserved for them. Fortunately for me we all know how perfect I am.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blog Archive