Monday, April 20, 2009

Cutest dog ever

I left my cellphone in my pocket on Sunday, and it did not survive the wash. I told Mom that I wanted to go to Boston without one to prove how unnecessary they are, but Mom said I couldn't. So there I was this afternoon at Tysons, buying a phone, a belt and tightening my glasses before the trip tomorrow.

In a nod to efficiency, Mom went to get the belt and I did the other errands. I finished first and started to walk toward Macy's where Mom was. Claren was carrying the orange bag from AT&T.

Everyone we walked past smiled or ohh'ed and ahh'ed, and I said to Claren, "You are the shit."

but then I noticed a woman hurrying past, intent on getting by us. I told Claren that apparently she was not so cool with everyone.

But then the woman got past us, turned, pulled out her cellphone and took a photo of Claren.

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Claren = Twitpic.

(Also, my word-verification word is "weemau." That is awesome.)

Matt said...

That will be awesome if she becomes an Internet celebrity.

Anonymous said...

Truly Matt you have the best adventures! See you in about 12 hours!!!!
mtc

Anonymous said...

have fun in beantown. tell the boss i said hi.
xxoo
JTG


Blog Archive