Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Matt flu edition

I am so tired this week, my eyes itch, my stomach is having issues and my nose is running.

It could be seasonal allergies or I could just be tired from a busy week. Maybe it is because I am taking fewer antidepressants or maybe it is the swine flu.

I am also a touch bitter and angry, which makes think it is the antidepressant thing. I am as sure as I can be that I am not missing the 37.5mg of Effexor that I am not taking. But I am almost certain I am suffering without it. Meaning I think it is withdrawal of the drugs from my system not the absence of the drugs.

I mostly am just mad at myself. I know that I just dreamed the impossible dream, but the reality settles in when you are sitting on the floor stuck because your goddamn leg won't lift you up because your goddamn foot can't stop sliding on the floor.

I mean that is not too much to ask, is it?

No comments:


Blog Archive