Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Sleep, who needs it?

My Tuesday actually began Monday night, when my nose decided it was mid-April and it had allergies. About quarter of 1, I called my sister to ask her to get my nasal spray in hopes that it would help me breath again.

She did, but it didn't really. Finally, about 1:30, I fell asleep till I had to get up about 6.

I had to call my sister then, too, for more help, which she again kindly provided.

I would have teleworked, but I had scheduled lunch with a friend.

So I got to work, and she canceled.

At lunch I took Fame out in the cold and accidentally ran into some grass with one wheel. I didn't get stuck, but the wheel did get all muddy.

No problem, I thought. It had rained the day before, so I would find a puddle to clean the wheel off. One tiny puddle is all I found.

Then another meeting got canceled.

I should have stayed in bed.

No comments:


Blog Archive