Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Don't forget your pills

I forgot to take my pills Sunday night. It was bad.

I didn't miss the aspirin or vitamin, but take it from me: Don't miss a dose of antidepressants or one of anticonvulsants (for my restless legs).

The lack of anticonvulsants hit first. My legs surprisingly were calm, but my whole body felt tingly and on edge. An hour after going to bed, I tried to take an Advil to relax, not yet aware I forgot my pills.

Instead, I knocked the water bottle off my table, and I am not cool enough to swallow pills without water. I tried to will myself to sleep. but I wound up calling my sister to retrieve my water. (Fame couldn't, because I didn't know where to direct her to go to get it.)

Then I drifted for the rest of the night before having to call my sister again at 5.

After she left, I realized I needed my pills. It was kind of too late, but I took the antidepressant. Shortly after, the lack of that antidepressant hit.

I wound up just going back to bed and sleeping for four hours. I got up, had a little breakfast, took Fame for a walk, then when to bed for another four hours and just lounged around for a few hours after that.

Ugh.

No comments:


Blog Archive