Tuesday, February 12, 2019

What if

I went to get my eyes checked today, and it was a fine. But here is the more exciting tale I concocted on my way home:

He tells me I am going blind and there is nothing to do about it. I find a renegade surgeon who operates and gives me Six Million Dollar Man eyes.

The government then starts hunting me because it wants me to kill for it. I go on the run but because I am in a wheelchair, it is on the roll. That could be the series' name.

I find a friend. I hadn't decided whether it would be a butler or love interest. Hollywood would likely demand a love interest, and who am I to argue?

Then I become the leader of a movement. This will need work because saying it now sounds cult-is.

The government has no choice but to kill me, which it does savagely.

At great personal risk, my family uncovers the truth about what happened, and it is plastered across the news.

Here is the last scene: We pan over a quiet cemetery, then come to rest on a fresh dug grave. It then pans down, and goes dark, like you are in the ground or casket. Then an eye opens and you look out the Six Million Dollar Man eyes but just for a second, then roll credits.

Did the surgeon do something to give me l life or is it just my eye still works? This  screams franchise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’d watch that. Could it fold in with Emma somehow??
J

Matt said...

origin story


Blog Archive