Monday, September 30, 2019

The Lone Ranger did not have sleep apnea

I am not sure where to turn as far as wearing a sleep mask goes.

On Saturday, I will have had it a month. The most I have worn it is two hours a night. Far less than needed.

When I put it on, it usually jolts me awake, so I am up till midnight or 1 pretty regularly. And that's not mentioning that I stay up too late anyway in the hope that I will be able to fall asleep with the mask on.

I actually can put it on myself, but it takes 10 minutes, which is great fun when exhausted.

Sometimes, I freak out, but that happens less frequently now. Mostly, it leaks air, and I can't deal with it.

I'm on my third style of mask, and I like this one best. But if I try to rest the side of my head on the pillow, as I have done forever, it leaks.

I am just worried that if someone asks, "Who was that masked man?" The answer will clearly be "not I."

No comments:


Blog Archive