Friday, October 25, 2019

One step up, 40 million steps back

Starting last Friday, I started wearing my sleep mark for 6-8 hours a night. I thought I had turned a corner.

Then on Wednesday, I didn't wear it four hours, and last night I wore it less than one.

But I don't have time to consider why the sleep mask is killing me because another streak started, this one quite troubling.

My incontinence has raised its nasty head each day this week.

I had been wearing long pants, so it was just mechanically hard to deal with the extra material (although I do at work). But shorts aren't always the answer. Today, I was unable to get to the bathroom because a foot slid off the footplate and got painfully wedged between it and a wheel.

A lot of the problems seem to be just bad coincidences, but I am not sure why they are all happening this  week. And I hope I have found the right doc, but she had no appointments till December.

My headshrinker says moving back and forth is still better than sideways because at least you are moving.

I disagree.

No comments:


Blog Archive