Friday, August 7, 2020

Fear: Get used to it

 I have a virtual appointment with my neurologist in a  few weeks. 

I had sent him a list of FA updates for me and question or two because I am not going up to Philadelphia this year. He suggested the virtual appointment.

Nothing on my list is real earth-shattering. I am asking how at-risk of Covid I am, even though a few people I have mentioned this to (including a non-relative) think I am being silly. It's not like your life would change if you weren't, I have been told.

Two reasons come to mind.

If he said I wasn't particularly, maybe I'd be less scared about life.

On a related note, I haven't seen a doctor since the beginning of March. Doctors have always been part of my life. I miss them.

I  am pretty sure I am at-risk, though.

No comments:


Blog Archive