Sunday, June 6, 2021

Not happy but ...

 As the pandemic wanes, I am forced to confront the fact that more than Covid has been making me sad.

This is no surprise and nothing new nor even insurmountable.

Actually, sad isn’t the right word as much as not happy.

Sometimes, I’d say I’m even content, which for me is probably worse than being sad. If I were sad, I might be moved to change. (This is very debatable.) But I am content sitting in the yard, walking with Fame and often Mom, watching TV, reading, teleworking, playing on my Mac, etc. 

I am doing little things, and it is  early to be back to normal. Plus, complications of Friedreich’s ataxia haunt just about everything I do. Yes, I am lonely, but I have FA so no duh, I say/   

Maybe I should be happy I’m not happy. It’s a sure sign things are returning to normal.


No comments:


Blog Archive