Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sleep frustrations

 I am on my third sleep machine, second type. I hope that soon, I’ll be on the second version of the second type. I just learned it was recalled in April.

I did not learn this from my supplier, which called me a few weeks ago concerned I hadn’t been using my machine regularly. (It was because of the eye incident.) Mostly, Mom said, they were concerned my insurer might stop paying them.

I didn’t learn from that insurer, the doctor who put me on the machine or its maker either.

A message on the supplier phone told us about it as we called to complain when their shipment finally arrived  missing stuff.

This was just the latest frustration in the sleep machine trials. Actually, no, the latest was this morning. 

After many nights in a row with bad leaks, last night was perfect. I did nothing different, well except the stupid tube got caught behind the bed, almost causing an accident by not letting my head move.

I am just so tired of this.

No comments:


Blog Archive