Saturday, July 2, 2022

Good news

 After more than a year of  working toward a new wheelchair,  I got some good news.

Not from my insurance. “Insurance” and “good news” don’t belong in the same sentence, in my experience, which dates back to their refusal to cover a test our neurologist had prescribed to see  what the hell was wrong with me and my brother.

Anyway, my wheelchair salesman recommended I apply for a program the wheelchair maker has for people rejected by insurance.

I did and they gave me half off what insurance didn’t cover.

My hope is to have the new chair by Labor Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed that you like it and I agree that insurance and good news never come in the same sentence. And adjusting to a new wheelchair is like getting a new body, so be patient. Coming from someone
that isn't!
SDT

Matt said...

totally


Blog Archive