Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Sleepy? Just during the day

Lest you think that my silence on the sleep issue means all is good, last week I wore the sleep mask not at all during the week. The mask would wake me up when I put it on. I started off strong this week… until last night.

I was tired but not real sleepy when I  tried to go to sleep around midnight.

But I put the mask on and when to turn out the light.

The switch flew out of my hand, hit my forehead and skittered under the bed.

I tried to go to sleep with the light on but was even less sleepy. I finally called my sister to turn off the light at the wall.

That meant I had to take the mask off because playing pantomime at 1 iS not in my skill set. 

Removing the mask set off my left leg,  which kept me up till 2.

So no, not sleeping well, not liking mask.    

No comments:


Blog Archive