Sunday, April 28, 2024

It's here!

 I took my first shower in my allegedly much-traveled new shower chair last night. It's pretty cool. 

Delivery took almost a month from when I was told it would be delivered. When they set up yesterday’s delivery they told me that it first went to Oregon and then to a second unnamed location. 

I'm not saying it was worth the wait, but it is very nice. 

It's more comfortable and rolls better than my last chair, which wouldn’t be hard because that chair was probably 15 years old. 

Let's hope this new one lasts as long as the old one, especially because insurance doesn't cover these “luxury” items.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you finally got it. What an ordeal, but doesn't it feel like everything is? And don't get me started on a shower chair not being covered by insurance. NUTS!!!!!
sdt

Matt said...

All of the above


Blog Archive