Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh the hilarity

I feel like I need to apologize to my brother for interrupting his video call with Mom.

I didn't do it on purpose.

I was just transferring to the couch from my chair, and well, it was more of a struggle than normal, which means there was a lot more grunting than normal.

At some point, it struck me as ridiculous that all this noise was cutting into the video chat, so I started guffawing, which made the transfer even harder. It didn't help that Mom looked over to see if I needed help and noticed my pants were falling down.

Finally, I just waited till the call was over and got the needed help to get on to the couch.

No, it wasn't that funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounded pretty funny from the other room.
xxoo
JTG

Matt said...

I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe, let alone transfer.


Blog Archive