Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Bad night

 Last night was not an incredibly restful night for me.

I got in bed, but shortly after I did, my feet got really hot. I don’t like to take the cover all the way off because of how hard I know it will be to get back on. But eventually I had to uncover them — the hotness was making my feet jump. First the left one, then the right one, then both.

The lack of cover didn't really help, so I got in the lift and sat up in my bed for a while the watch TV.

That didn't really help either, so I used the lift to get on the floor and sat there watching TV.

That didn't really help either, but I was getting sick of sitting on the floor, so I got back in bed determined to put the mask on.

Of course, before I  could do that, my feet get cold and I needed to put them under the covers. 

As I knew it would, this task proved monumentally difficult and lengthy. After about 20 minutes I got my feet covered, but I was totally wired and not tired at all. The good news about this challenge was it made my legs stop jumping.

My awakeness lasted about five minutes and I was so tired it was a struggle to put on the mask. I thought about giving up, but I kept at it and eventually got the mask on.

And then I fell asleep.

In the morning, I took off the mask, and it fell behind my back, creating a new struggle. Awesome.

No comments:


Blog Archive