Sunday, March 24, 2024

Tired and sad

I haven't written for a while, but unlike previous times when I could say it was hard to write, I don't have a good excuse.

I am just really tired, and with that really sad, about everything that Friedreich's ataxia saddles me with, sometimes something brand new and completely unexpected.

  • The temperature regulation thing continues to be a real thorn in my side at best
  • The sleep mask, even if I am used to it and able to wear it most nights, requires me to stay up too late  till I am really tired so that the mask doesn't wake me up when I put it on
  • My feet are bothering me even when I'm not standing for reasons I can't explain
  • My wheelchair has problems that it should not have for what is supposed to be such a wonderful chair
  • My eyes are not working well together

I could go on but it would make me sadder and more tired.

No comments:


Blog Archive