Sunday, March 31, 2024

Bless my sole

My brother-in-law was helping me get dressed in the morning a few weeks ago and he was horrified by my socks. They’re “like sandpaper,” I believe he said. 

He let me borrow some softer socks and then he purchased me some socks that met his standards. 

I mentioned that I couldn’t really feel my feet, but I didn't press the issue because I hoped that softer sucks might help a relatively new problem I am having. 

The soles of my feet are quite tired and sore every day. I wondered if it might be related to my foot plate on the wheelchair because it can go up or down. But it's about as low as I can make it without my feet sliding off so I don't know what it is. 

It is not standing either because I haven't been standing regularly since my soles have been bothering me. 

I did try some insoles I have, but they cause my hammer toes to rub on the top of my shoes and cause pain.

At least I have classy socks now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

classy socks are important.
s dt


Blog Archive