Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Bad dream

Since I started dreaming I have been worried it would get me in trouble. 

Not Clyde Bruckman kind of trouble. He was a character on the X Files who could see people's deaths. 

Instead, I thought something like this would happen and tonight, or last night as I will be posting this on Tuesday after wiring it last night, it finally happened: I had gotten a urinal and was going to the bathroom fine until midway through I realized it was a dream. Well, part of it was a dream, the part where I got the urinal.

The bed was soaked. I was wet. I had to call my sister,

Fortunately, since I have been sleeping bottomless, which I have been doing since my sepsis last summer, I have not had to bother her much at night. I did last night.

And unlike Clyde  Bruckman, I have someone to trust.

No comments:


Blog Archive