Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Insurance sucks

Over the weekend, I got a text from my sleep stuff provider that said I had met my overall goal for the sleep machine.

I figured this meant insurance was satisfied I was using the mask to improve my sleep and would buy it for me now.  Well, I'd have to pay a good chunk of it, too.

Nevertheless, it was worth it, knowing I didn't need to worry about losing the machine and mask if insurance deemed me unworthy.

Anyway, I asked my sister to call and confirm this, so she called and left a message.

They called back the other day, and the answer was "ehhh, maybe."

They confirmed that yes, that is what the text meant about reaching my goal.

But, they added, my insurance might have another requirement, so ignore that text. Who am I kidding, of course they didn't say that last part.

No comments:


Blog Archive