Saturday, November 2, 2019

Thoughtful

Sometimes I wonder what a nondisabled person who pulls into a disabled parking spot "just for a second" would do if they (yes, I know it does not technically agree with person) suddenly found themselves using arm crutches.

Or someone who uses a wheelchair stall simply because they like the extra space suddenly found themselves in a chair.

I could go on, of course, with these mean ideas.

These are not kind thoughts, I know, but neither is using parking spots or stalls you shouldn't.

People who do these things aren't necessarily bad people, but they are thoughtless.

Plenty of people don't do these things. I don't know what makes them different.

I suspect I need to focus on the larger part of the population that is thoughtful and be glad my friends are.

No comments:


Blog Archive