Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Gray?

My hearing aids were under warranty through sometime in December.

It should not surprise me, then, that they stopped pairing with my phone this month (it does surprise me, but is shouldn't).

Even bigger shocks were in store.

First, the company said the hearing aids would cost me zero out of pocket. Then when I made the appointment, the zero became substantially more. But I need hearing aids.

Then today I went to pick out new hearing aids, and we got to the color. I picked out tan and showed the audiologist.

No, he said, you want something that matches your hair, and he showed me gray or silver.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!I say choose what you want if you are the one paying the bill. And if you shave your head, how is that a color?
sdt

Matt said...

he said, You don't want skin tone; it will look like you have a growth on your ear


Blog Archive