Sunday, February 23, 2020

I'm OK

When I cough and the force causes me to bend over at the waist, no one bothers at home.

I'm not criticizing. I am just saying. Everyone, Fame included, knows I wear my seatbelt and such a cough is no big deal.

Not so at the clinic.

I coughed like that when most of the patients and aides were in the open room watching TV.

The mom who was drowsing in a recliner next to me jerked the recliner down and was halfway out of it to help me. The other mom was getting out of her chair, so was another aide. And a nurse saw and was on her way.

The people with FA were like WHATEVER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orrrrrrrrr the people you live with all take their posts, ala the Banks family in Mary Poppins when the cannons, fire when we are sitting at the table together. One grabs you, one grabs your water, one grabs the table. Those people at home do ask if you are ok after big coughing bouts too. They just know that most of the time it is what it is my friend.


Blog Archive