Monday, February 17, 2020

Studied

The study runs through early March, but I suspect I won't be getting superpowers.

It is probably for the best.

I would be sad if I did Hulk out and started smashing stuff, hurting people the clinic -- they were all really kind.

Or I'd be kidnapped by shady government execs who wear black suits and smoke.

I came home for the long weekend, and heard back tomorrow for a checkup Wednesday. That is the last thing in New Jersey. A local nurse does a check in March, then I am done.

Despite the no powers thing, and Bruce Springsteen not visiting, I reckon it was a good. It was interesting to be with strangers with Friedreich's ataxia and be one of the older and worse off ones. It was a mostly painless. I hope I helped the research.

Of course, I still have FA.


No comments:


Blog Archive