Sunday, June 14, 2020

Hard to digest

I have been having stomach issues for two or three weeks. I won't discuss in detail, but I will say they could very well be stress related and I wind up needing to transfer to the toilet more frequently.

The frequency thing  is causing multiple problems, often on the same night, like Thursday.

For one, I fall more often. Not really, not percentage-wise. But because I am doing more transferring, I am slipping more.

On Thursday, my sister and niece pulled me into my chair after I missed the seat on transfer back to my chair.

The other issue is pants-related. When I pull my pants up, I don't always pull them up neatly and properly. This leaves them bunched up and makes using a urinal hard, especially when speed is needed.

A urinal fail was the second problem, although it was made moderately amusing when my niece and nephew answered my call for help to my sister. (I think they just wanted some blog-time.) 

Not a big fan of my stomach.

No comments:


Blog Archive