Saturday, December 18, 2021

They both kill me

 My niece came home from school last night, and I am certain that at some point over the holidays she will make me laugh.

She will be glad. Me? I just hope it won't be the laugh that kills me.

When she was home over Thanksgiving, I laughed at something my nephew did and bent over at the waist, laughing so hard.

This would have been OK, but my chair was on and I was in front of our big kitchen island. If I hit my joystick while doubled over, it would have been bad.

I knew this and was making sure not to touch my joystick. My sister noticed and sent my niece over to turn off my chair and help me up.

Afterward, she apparently said something like, Aww, I used to be the one who was going to make him laugh so hard he died.

Not to worry, niece-y, you both make me laugh dangerously.

No comments:


Blog Archive