Monday, December 27, 2021

Zany Uncle Matt and his toasty tootsies

In Can’t Hardly Wait, Seth Green’s Kenny wears googles. Not because he is swimmer or skier but to show he is a supercool nonconformist with. just a hint of zaniness.
 

This is the statement I am going with my new footwear: snow boots.

I am also relying on what my nephew told his mom after seeing them. No one’s going to make fun of his shoes. He’s in a wheelchair.

Apparently he didn’t count his dad, who looked at them obviously and pronounced them hot.

Well, yes, but more importantly, they keep my feet hot, or warm.

I don’t remember the last time I went for a walk in the cold and my feet stayed warm. They do now.

That’s hot to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are totally awesome and the only thing that matters is that they keep your feet warm!
SDT


Blog Archive