Thursday, May 24, 2018

She's Egg-cellent

If you were to ask my sister, I am fairly certain she would say she's my arch-nemesis in this blog and one stories I tell my friends, the Kingpin to my Daredevil.

Nothing, of course, could be further from the truth. Friedreich's ataxia is my nemesis. She is a comic-relief villain like Egghead.

no, no, I kid.

She, my brother-in-law, my niece and my nephew willingly share a house with an occasionally grumpy, always bitter (but freakin' awesome) person (me). What's more, they help, all of them.

My sister doesn't even bother saying help when I call her at all hours of the night. She just answers, "I'll be right there." And she is.

She complains about me sometimes, but she's kidding (I hope).

Nemeses aren't the joking type.

No comments:


Blog Archive