Monday, May 7, 2018

Students to PTs

The first student PT I had come help me was good but a bit of a flake. He emailed me to cancel one day, and I never heard from him again. I don't know if he died, went to jail or what.

I really liked the next one. She was good, too, but her dad had health issues and she had to stop helping me. She did make a special appearance, though, when my current PTs were both unavailable.

I have been ridiculously lucky with my current two student PTs.

We have worked together for three years -- their entire time in graduate school. Both take the time to offer explanations or theories. Plus, we don't hang out, but I think/hope that we are friends.

So I am sad that one is leaving after next week.

I know they will both be great PTs, already are.

No comments:


Blog Archive