Thursday, July 5, 2018

She talks

I have been working with Fame to speak on command.

When there is a treat involved, she is perfect. When I use hand signals, she is pretty good.

But one is not always able to make hand signals, so I need to get her to speak with voice commands. She is pretty good there, too, but what if I am commanding her while upside down?

I fell this morning, or would have if not for my awesome kung-fu grip. Instead, I ended up doubled over with one hand grabbing my super-pole and another on my chair.

I was about to let myself gently to the floor, so I could use my watch to call for help. Then I realized my watch was still charging and out of play.

Looking underneath one arm, I asked Fame to speak and she did.

Granted, it was right before breakfast, so there was food involved. And she has realized that when she speaks, someone comes to help me, which means someone to  play with or try to.

But she spoke. My sister came. All good.

No comments:


Blog Archive