Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Fighting Matty's battles

Sometimes, I think that the only thing my sister enjoys more than giving me grief is turning her righteous fists of fury against those who screw me.

I realize it is more just jerks in general, but this is my blog and it's as life should be -- all about me.

On Tuesday, after hearing the insurer was going to take two weeks to approve my chair repair, she got involved. Mom had been doing the calling, and did everything possible.

Before she called the insurer, she called our Congressman and opened and inquiry. (Two older siblings suggested that.)

Then she called the insurer, and she told it about the inquiry and that if the motor died or caught fire someone was going to be held accountable.

The next morning Mom got a call that everything was approved

Mom called the wheelchair company, which said the replacement motor would take two weeks to get there.

Today, the wheelchair company called and is coming Friday to put on my new motor.

Everyone should have a sister like mine.

No comments:


Blog Archive