Saturday, July 20, 2019

Taking up the mask

Last night, I woke up about 2 and my mouth was really dry. But I couldn't reach my water bottle.

Unbidden, Fame began barking, then howling. My sister came down to see what on earth was happening.

I got my water.


My sister refuses to believe Fame and I are that in sync. Mainly because I was 3.6 miles away at the VHC Sleep Lab testing a bi-pap mask.

As she usually is, she  is probably right. Plus, I owe her because she stayed in my room with Fame to calm her down.

It is true, though, that my water issue and Fame's barking happened at roughly the same time.

The big takeaway from my night is that the mask was no fun. It was hard to relax. I did it, though. I can do this. And with my canine mind meld, I may be unstoppable.

No comments:


Blog Archive