Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Not better

One of Mom's friends started using uh sleep machine, and Mom said she would not tell her that it took me three years to get used to my sleep machine. 

This is a good thing. 

For one thing, it took me four or five years to get used to it. And yes , I know I am probably jinxing myself by saying I got used to it. 

The bigger problem is it since the summer I have been wearing my sleep mask usually for seven or eight hours a night. But despite that, I would give it all up and throw the machine out the window if I thought I could. 

What I mean is I see absolutely no benefits from the machine. Maybe they are there I just don't know them. Maybe I'd be a million times more tired without without my use of the machine. 

But the doctors told me I would feel so much better once I started using it all night every night, and that has not happened. 

No comments:


Blog Archive