Friday, November 3, 2023

Riding the rails

One night last week when my restless legs were quite restless, I got completely in the lift and got myself onto the floor in front of my bed. There I watched TV. It divd not help, though. 

My legs were still jumping, well one was anyway. 

I raised the lift to see if that would help. It didn't. 

What it did do was caused some discomfort because ever since I came home from the hospital this summer I have stoped wearing boxers to bed. It helps get things where they need to go. It hasn't eliminated the need to call my sister for help at night but it has limited it somewhat. 

Anyway, I needed to lower the lift back to the floor quickly, but the problem was it was a little over the footboard so it didn't want to go down. 

It finally did, but then the problem was it would not go back up, at least not more than a foot. 

I refused to call my sister so I was resigned to finding a solution myself or sleeping on the floor. After 15 minutes it it did go up and I figured I better go back to bed. 

Even if my foot was  still jumping.

No comments:


Blog Archive