Tuesday, January 9, 2024

A winter pleasure

This is a real blog it will become obvious at the conclusion. But I figure a warning is necessary because in the following sentence I am going to use pleasure and winter in an unironic way. 

One of the great pleasures in my life during the winter months is that I can wear sweatshirts. They are so warm and cozy. They almost make up for being cold.

I have hardly worn a sweatshirt for an entire day this winter because of my temperature issues.

Sunday, for instance, I wore warm clothes to go for a walk with Fame, but when I got home I put on sneakers and shorts.

When I was applying to colleges, I visited Boston College. There were a ton of people wandering around in February in shorts. This drove me crazy. Now I am one of those people.

No comments:


Blog Archive