Saturday, January 20, 2024

Diagnosis from hell

 As I lay in bed last night at 11:30 having just returned from the bathroom I thought to myself, What is wrong with me?

Almost immediately after I got in bed, I started getting too hot. I took off my afghan and uncovered my feet, so they were bare. But then they got too cold. So I re-covered them with my sheet, but then they got too hot. I uncovered and re-covered multiple times over the next hour or two. 

At some point in the covering and uncovering, my right foot started to jump.  That is why I was in the lift already and decided just to go to the bathroom to see if it would help relax my legs.

It seemed to work, but of course I was then wide awake from all my exertions.

So what is wrong with me? Oh right, I have Friedreich's ataxia.

No comments:


Blog Archive